Not all roofing systems can brag that they’ve been around for more than four decades!
Technically known as “ethylene propylene diene terpolymer,” EPDM is an exceptionally strong and resilient roofing system that can last 30 years or longer when installed and maintained correctly.
If you’re in the market for a new facility roof or you just want to know what your options are – you might be interested in knowing that EPDM is among the best roofing choices for affordability, energy savings and for reducing your building’s carbon footprint.
- Economical, lightweight, flexible roof membrane system
- Low long-term maintenance costs with a Preventative Maintenance Program
- Excellent UV resistance
The CentiMark Difference
- Largest installer of EPDM systems in North America
- Installation expertise for mechanically fastened, fully adhered or ballasted systems
- Installation experience since 1978
- References available for roofs more than 20 years old