At QuestMark, a division of CentiMark, we find solutions for your flooring care and maintenance needs. We offer customized maintenance programs from our full service maintenance division to protect your investment. Additionally, we offer training and hands-on maintenance support for in-house teams on equipment, processes and products specific to your floor.
QuestMark's Steps to Floor Care & Maintenance:
- Conduct a floor inspection to look for problems, solutions and safety evaluations.
- Repair holes, cracks, spalled concrete, lippage, safety hazards, unfilled joints, exposed concrete, failed overlayments and delaminated coatings.
- For your public areas, we look for aesthetic issues on the floor like stains and dullness.
- For your private areas and warehouses, we look for dirt, dust, contaminates such as oil, water, grease and acids.
- Our safety floor inspections can help identify and correct safety hazards within your facility. QuestMark also offers a variety of safety solutions to enhance the traction of an existing floor, safety striping options, area demarcation, trip hazard reduction solutions, ramping installation, and other enhancements that can be applied indoors and outdoors.
- We offer Do-It-Yourself (DIY) products which are available online at Shop.QuestMarkFlooring.com. These products are Made in America and include; patch and repair kits, maintenance products as well as tools and accessories. All of our products will help you maintain and keep your floors looking great.
- Document your flooring work and repairs with our online proprietary database: MyQuestMark.com
- Staying on top of your floor care and maintenance will help increase the life-cycle of your floors. Start with an inspection or demo to determine what your needs are and which products are best for your floors. Also, remember the best time to scheduling flooring work is during plant shutdowns over the summer and holidays.