QuestMark is now able to coat any asphalt and concrete pavement with StreetBond® and Durashield, GAF’s innovative line of pavement coating systems. Pavement coatings are a great way to extend the life of your pavement, transform your property with color and revitalize or rejuvenate your pavement.
StreetBond® coatings are specially formulated to:
- Protect asphalt and concrete against UV, water and chemical damage
- Prevent cracking and deterioration
- Keep pavement and environments cooler with solar reflective colors
- Provide superior slip and skid resistance
- Renew existing asphalt or concrete areas
- Offer a water-based alternative that is safer for the environment
- DuraShield pavement coating is engineered to last longer than typical asphalt coatings and is used in the preservation of asphalt parking lots and walkways. The wear properties of DuraShield pavement coatings are far superior to traditional asphalt emulsion seal coat products and won’t track onto adjacent surfaces like asphalt emulsion-based products.
What makes the StreetBond and DuraShield coatings last?
- Proprietary acrylic polymer technology provides superior durability and protection
- Designed to conform to the normal expansion and contraction of asphalt surfaces and will not peel, delaminate, shrink or crack
- Excellent self-adhesion properties and can be reapplied to renew and refresh the surface and reestablish the protective weather barrier
StreetBond coatings are great for pedestrian and vehicular areas such as parking lots, crosswalks, sidewalks and entryways. Available in a wide array of colors including traditional, solar-reflective, cycle lane and custom colors, StreetBond pavement coatings can be used to create a more welcoming entrance for your facility or to help with directional signage. DuraShield pavement coating for parking lots is available in standard black.
All StreetBond and DuraShield products contain a 1 year manufacturer’s product limited warranty. As a Master Applicator, QuestMark also offers up to a 5 year extended warranty on StreetBond SB150 and a 3 year extended warranty on DuraShield and StreetBond SB120.