Patient care is your number one objective – taking care of your roof is ours.
The healthcare industry has unique needs when it comes to roofing solutions. Quick response times, long-term solutions, insurance compliance and a clean safe environment are a few of the many needs when looking for roofing solutions.
CentiMark has been serving the healthcare industry for almost 50 years and understands your needs and how to keep you focused on the best possible patient care.
Quick Response Times:
Whether needing to address deficiencies from a Joint Commission Inspection or repair a leak in the roof, our service crews are available 24/7 to help with your needs. We will work with you to understand your roofing needs, determine the best solution and how to achieve the solution with minimal disruption to your normal business operations.
Joint Commission Inspections are a priority for you and us. We have the ability for immediate response to any deficiencies identified in the inspection report. Our goal is to get them corrected for you within the timeline needed so you don’t incur any fines.
Our service crews can also help identify any repair needs and get them fixed prior to a Joint Commission Inspection.
We provide a thorough assessment of the condition of your roof to include:
- Before and after photographs
- Written assessmen
- Repair recommendation
- OSHA compliant safety recommendation
- 24/7 access to project details through our secured website – MyCentiMark.com
- Minimal disturbance to your business operations
What you can expect from our crews:
- Highly trained and experienced in all major roofing systems, repairs and safety protocols
- Drug tested, fully uniformed professionals
- Dedicated to quality workmanship, customer satisfaction and helping extend the life of your roof
To learn more about our service, watch our service video.
With all the roofing options available today, it makes the decision process more complicated. Partnering with a roofing expert to do a thorough need analysis will help with the decision process.
At CentiMark we will review the following to help determine the best solution.
- Facility specific requirements
- Environmental considerations
- Roof top traffic and visibility
Condition of the current roof system to include:
- All projections and details on the roof
Additional tools we can use to take a deeper look at your current system include a thermal scan and a core sample.
Once we have reviewed all the information from our analysis we will put together a customized solution based on your facility and environmental needs. Our solution will address all the needs and outline the following:
- The recommended system
- The installation process which will include a pre-project checklist
- A site specific safety plan and the safety steps we will take during installation
- Our Single-Source Warranty which will be customized to your needs
- How we will partner with you throughout the life of your roof to maximize the return on your investment
Check out CentiMarkChannel.com for videos on various installation steps for a variety of roof systems.
The solution for your roof needs to take into consideration compliance with your insurance. Whether you are FM, Global Risk or insured by another company, CentiMark takes pride in being up to date on all insurance requirements as well as local and federal codes. Our experienced crews along with our project foreman will ensure all are being met and exceeded whenever possible.
In addition to the local crew, your project is backed by our corporate staff which includes, legal, safety, technical and product experts who are reviewing every job and staying in constant communication with the on-site crew. This corporate support system provides our customers a peace of mind.
Clean Safe Environment:
A clean safe environment is a high priority for the healthcare industry. When dealing with roofing systems, there are many options out there that are not a fit to the needs of healthcare. It is important your roofing contractor is knowledgeable on all the options with the different systems and how they can have a positive or negative impact on the facility.
CentiMark understands the need for an odor free and environmentally friendly installation process and for the life of the roof. Our solutions will look at different scenarios unique to your business and facility to be able to have them addressed. There are many solutions available that can help your roof be clean, safe and environmentally friendly.
We understand you have many options when it comes to your roofing solutions. Our job is to make sure you have as much support as possible in making the best decisions possible for your company, facility, patients, customers and employees. Contact us today to get the process started.
Roof Snow Removal
Winters can be a tough time for your roof.
When heavy snow accumulates on your roof, its weight causes your roof a great deal of stress. A novice snow removal team will not understand the complexities and hazards on your roof and can oftentimes do more harm to your roof than good.
Don’t put your people or property at risk. Make sure you are signed up for CentiMark’s Rooftop Snow Removal Services. Just read through the Snow Removal Waiver, sign and return it and you will be at the top of our list. With hundreds of calls coming in after a heavy snowstorm, priority scheduling will be critical for your roof!
Professional Commercial and Industrial Rooftop Snow Removal Services:
- 24/7 emergency snow and ice removal - anytime, anywhere
- CentiMark associates trained in proper snow removal techniques and equipment to avoid damage to the roof
- Special attention to interior structures that could be affected such as drop ceiling tiles and computer cables
- Our crews are professionals at repairing all major roof systems, if leaks or damage has occurred
The steps CentiMark takes to ensure proper safety and removal of snow:
- Underdeck inspection paying attention for deflection
- Place flag markers to identify skylights and other projections before removing snow
- Provide clear passage to all drains
- Clear all roof units, vents and gutters
- Special attention to snowdrift areas (parapet and firewalls, penthouses and elevation changes)
Preventative Snow and Ice Solutions:
Snow Guards – On sloped roofs, they hold the snow at the edge or peak of a roof allowing the snow to melt gradually. This prevents a massive amount of snow from sliding off the roof and causing unsafe conditions on the ground below.
Four Facts you should know about Snow and Snow Removal:
- 1Factors such as how your building was designed, constructed and what modifications have been made affect how much weight your structure can sustain.
- 2One inch of wet, dense snow is equal to 1.66 pounds per square foot. So if you get six inches of snow, you have 9.96 pounds per square foot. If your roof is 50,000 square feet you have 498,000 pounds of load on your roof!
- 3Snow drifts affect the total weight being applied to your roof by placing a disproportionate amount of weight in certain areas of the roof.
- 4If snow melts and then refreezes, ice can slow or eliminate the ability of the roof to drain properly, causing dangerous weight amounts on the roof.
Snow Removal Services
12 Grandview Circle
Canonsburg, PA 15317
or email it to: National.Accounts@CentiMark.com
Asset Alert Program
Protect your investment.
A building’s roof is one of its most valuable assets. Understanding the condition of your roof through a roofing inspection will help you prepare for repairs or replacement. CentiMark wants to ensure that you receive the highest return on your investment; this is why we’ve created our Asset Alert Program - a comprehensive roof analysis that identifies areas of high risk, providing objective criteria to maximize your budget.
Additionally, CentiMark’s Asset Alert Program provides:
- Four roof condition evaluation categories:
- Expected roof life: beyond 10 years
- Expected roof life: 6 to 10 years
- Expected roof life: 2 to 5 years
- Expected roof life: less than 2 years
- A scope of work including information on: Preventative Maintenance Program costs, targeted repair recommendations, roof repair estimates, or in some cases, a roof replacement proposal.
CentiMark's Roof Cleaning Service
Professionally Clean Your Roof
White single-ply roofs get dirty from debris, mold, pollution and environmental factors. To get the maximum benefit of reflectivity from the sun’s rays, as well as enhance the aesthetics of the roof, it’s best to have your roof professionally cleaned. CentiMark Service Associates are trained in the proper techniques to clean your roof membrane and employ environmentally safe solutions.
Benefits of a Clean Roof
Aesthetics: A clean roof looks better than a dirty one. If the roof surface can be seen then the CentiMark Sustainable Roof Cleaning Solution will make the roof look better!
Membrane Performance: A clean roof will have a lower surface temperature than a dirty, dark roof; thereby, aiding in the roof membrane reaching its maximum useful life.
Energy Savings: There will be some energy savings that may result from the cleaning of the roof. This can happen due to cooler air being taken in from the HVAC system and thereby requires less cooling, as well, as a reduced membrane temperature.
Biocides: Our cleaning process can be finished with a biocide that will reduce both algae and mold growth.
- Identification of Membrane Condition: Cleaning the roof allows for the total exposure of the roof membrane and can reveal necessary repairs that require preventative maintenance.
Future Cleanings: Once the roof is cleaned and sealed, it inhibits dirt growth and build up, thereby making future cleanings easier.
Sustainable Cleaning Process: The materials used are not hazardous and are environmentally friendly.
Workmanship: CentiMark Sustainable Roof Cleaning is performed by CentiMark employees and will not jeopardize your CentiMark warranty.
Winter Roof Accessories Information
Winter Weather Rooftop Accessories
Let us help you with practical, cost-effective rooftop tools to help minimize problems from snow and ice melts.
- Installed at the edge of the roof to hold onto snow so that snow and ice melt gradually and fall off the roof slowly. The snow guards prevent chunks of snow and ice from sliding off the roof and causing damage to people, vehicles or equipment on the ground.