When there are multiple facilities to manage, cataloging the chronological roof repair and maintenance activity is essential. CentiMark provides an online portfolio management application designed for customers with multiple facilities.
CentiMark listened and in response to our customers' requests - MyCentiMark.com was developed - an online application based on over 42 years of technical data gathered from the field coupled with software developed by the Army Corp of Engineers to provide our customers an objective assessment tool which determines the life expectancy of a roof repair or reroof decision.
CentiMark designed and developed our proprietary online Asset Management program specifically to allow customers to drive down the cost of ownership within their facilities. Comprehensive and consistent information about the condition of each roof section in a customer's portfolios is the first step to making informed, pro-active decisions and obtain the information needed to prepare intelligent capital budgets. It's the only way to avoid the reactive chaos associated with any information void.
This custom-built online portfolio management program houses customer facility information in a hierarchy which mirrors the organization of the client. MyCentiMark serves as an electronic repository that allows clients:
- Access to current roofing projects
- Before and after photo documentation of all repairs including aerial overviews of your facility
- Historical information regarding each roof such as progress pictures of roof construction, permits and local codes
- Budgeting programs
- Time line of progression to project completion
- Portfolio organization based upon roof life expectancy and house warranty information
- Account information
- Work Authorization forms