CentiMark Survey Giveaway - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR SURVEY COMPLETION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
A PURCHASE OR SURVEY COMPLETION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. General Giveaway Information. The CentiMark Survey Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins at 8:30 a.m., Eastern Standard Time (“EST”), on Monday, April 17, 2017 and runs through 11:59:59 p.m. EST on Monday, May 15, 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Eligibility. The Giveaway is open only to individuals: (1) who are legal residents of the 50 United States, age 18 or older at the time of entry; AND (2) to whom this offer is specifically addressed. Employees of CentiMark, and its respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, consultants, and independent contractors, are not eligible to win. To be eligible to receive any prize, you must have a valid address on file with CentiMark prior to Friday, March 31, 2017, and you must meet all the eligibility requirements at time the prize is awarded. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. How to Enter. Limit one (1) entry per CentiMark customer, regardless of method of entry. There are two (2) ways to enter the Giveaway. Method #1: Click through the link in the e-mail invitation you received during the Promotion Period and follow all instructions to complete and submit the online survey (“On-line Entry’). Method #2: To enter the Giveaway without completing the survey, send an e-mail with your name, title, company name, address, and telephone number in the body of the e-mail, and include the following words: “2017 CentiMark Survey Giveaway” on the e-mail’s subject line to: Renae.Crill@CentiMark.com (“E-mail Entry”). All entries must be received by the deadline date of 11:59:59 p.m. EST on Monday, May 15, 2017. CentiMark is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor, or mail delivery systems. CentiMark is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, unintelligible, incomplete or illegible entries. Any On-line Entry or E-mail Entry submitted and received in accordance with these Official Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as the “Eligible Entries.” In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism, or other events or causes beyond CentiMark’s reasonable control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Giveaway, CentiMark reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Giveaway. In the event of cancellation, the prize will be awarded from among all Eligible Entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will render a participant ineligible. All entries become the property of CentiMark and will not be acknowledged or returned. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER CENTIMARK CUSTOMER.
4. Selection of Winners. On or about May 17, 2017, three (3) winners will be determined in a random drawing from among all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period (the “Prize Winners”). Odds of winning depend on the number of Eligible Entries received. In order to qualify for a prize, the Prize Winner must meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules as well as comply with all other terms and conditions of said rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The Giveaway will take place under the supervision of the Sponsor. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decision of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Prize Winners will be notified by e-mail or mail within fifteen (15) days after the drawing If (i) any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (ii) potential winner declines his or her prize, (iii) potential winner fails to provide complete entry information and/or timely reply to and/or return all required winner documents within the designated time period, or (iv) potential winner fails to comply with any of the Official Rules as outlined herein, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing at the Sponsor’s discretion. In the event that there are no entries that meet the criteria for awarding the prize, no prize will be awarded. All interpretations of the rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway; or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Prize Description. All Eligible Entries receive a $10.00 Starbucks Gift Card, which will be sent via USPS. In addition, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, three (3) Prize Winners will each receive an Amazon Echo. The total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes available in this Giveaway is $2,500 [+++PLEASE CONFIRM THAT $2,500 ($540 FOR 3 ECHOS PLUS $1,960 FOR 196 STARBUCKS GIFT CARDS) IS ACCURATE+++]. CentiMark Corporation is not responsible for any damage to any prize, and it will not be replaced. No substitution, cash alternative, or transfer of a prize permitted, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability at time of award. Unless specified otherwise by Sponsor, no cash will be awarded. The value of any prize is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment. The prize is nontransferable and must be accepted in its “as is” condition, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. All federal, state and local taxes (including, but not limited to, income tax, sales tax, and otherwise), connected to a prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of a prize awarded.
6. Limitation of Liability. By entering and participating in the Giveaway, each entrant agrees (i) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective employees, officers, directors, and shareholders (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for personal injury, death, property damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her travel related thereto (regardless of the cause of such injury or loss), acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded; (ii) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Giveaway and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with a prize; (c) to grant the Sponsor the right, unless prohibited by law, the use his/her name, voice, image and likeness, without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sponsor and all matters related to the Giveaway, in any manner or medium, throughout the world in perpetuity; and (d) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Giveaway itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any damages, including attorneys’ fees, and entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions. This Giveaway is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. In addition, any dispute relating to Giveaway shall be brought in the appropriate state court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in County of Washington, Pennsylvania. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have. All interpretations of the rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway; or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
8. Sponsor. The Sponsor is CentiMark Corporation, 12 Grandview Circle, Canonsburg, PA 15317.
CentiMark has established this policy as a guideline for the collection, storage and use of personal and/or demographic data regarding our customers.
It is the policy of CentiMark that we will comply with all legislation, federal and state, regarding protecting the privacy of our customers. CentiMark respects individual privacy and recognizes the need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information that may be provided by our customers.
We have developed privacy principles to guide future decision-making and to ensure customer information provided to us is safeguarded (i.e. name, address, e-mail, financial data, etc.). It should also be noted that the information we collect will be solely used for business purposes specifically related to the agreed upon project. Other information safeguards are as follows:
CentiMark does not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected at our site. CentiMark will provide your personal information only if one or more of the following circumstances exists:
You have given us express permission to share your information.
We provide you with a product or service that may require a third-party provider.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, other legal processes or when required by law.
CentiMark will utilize cookies and logging your navigation to provide better service, understand our buyer habits and in assessing our website. Account information is password-protected. Encryption is used to protect certain data transmissions.
Content is defined as any information, communications, software, photographs, video, graphics, music, sounds, and other materials and services found on the CentiMark Websites, including, but not limited to, job database and related information. Content may be changed or updated without notice. CentiMark may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described on the CentiMark Website at any time without notice. The CentiMark Websites may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Moreover, the CentiMark Websites and its Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Content on the CentiMark Websites is the exclusive property of CentiMark and protected by U.S. copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not sell or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
CentiMark assumes no responsibility for the reliability, timeliness, completeness, or accuracy of the CentiMark Websites or its Content. The use of the CentiMark Website and its Content is at your own risk. CentiMark provides no assurances that any reported problems may be resolved with the use of any Content. By furnishing information, CentiMark does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
CentiMark's obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided. If you obtain a product or service from CentiMark off the CentiMark Websites that is provided without an agreement, that product or service is provided "AS IS" with no warranties whatsoever, express or implied, and your use of that product or service is at your own risk. Further, you agree that you bear responsibility for your own career and hiring decisions, and that CentiMark shall not be liable for any decision made or action taken by you or others based upon reliance on any information, materials, or Content provided on the CentiMark Websites. Moreover, CentiMark makes no representations or warranties of any kind that resumes sent to CentiMark will result in candidates being hired or jobs filled.
CentiMark makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this one. When you access a non-CentiMark website, even one that may contain the CentiMark-logo, please understand that it is independent from CentiMark, and that CentiMark has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-CentiMark website does not mean that CentiMark endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
IN NO EVENT WILL CENTIMARK BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTIAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE CENTIMARK WEBSITEs, OR ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ALL CONTENT AND INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY CENTIMARK ON AN "AS IS" BASIS ONLY. CENTIMARK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE CENTIMARK WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE CENTIMARK WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CENTIMARK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT. CENTIMARK MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND HYPER LINKS.
CentiMark may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting. By using the CentiMark Websites, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current terms to which you are bound.