Time to check the condition of your floors.
This year is zooming by and the holidays are just around the corner. Are you getting ready for your scheduled facility or plant shutdown? Take advantage of this time to address your flooring needs.
The condition of your floor is essential to your operations. Any spalling, damaged joints, cracks or holes may result in trip and fall accidents, damage your material handling equipment or become a source of contamination or mold.
Where to start?
- Begin with a thorough floor inspection and safety assessment with a trusted commercial flooring contractor to determine what work needs to be completed to ensure your floors meet all safety and health standards. Get a detailed condition report and develop a plan of action to address your flooring issues.
- Consider the upgrades. Do you need a new floor coating for easier clean-ups? Is it time to resurface your existing floor? Do you have proper traffic solutions in place to ensure the safety of your employees and visitors and help with the navigation of your facilities?
- Consider upcoming changes in your facility's operations. Will you hire more people or add an extra shift? Will you add a new function, product or equipment that will require a flooring upgrade? Take advantage of the shutdown to get your floors ready for the new chapter of your business operations.
Need help? QuestMark, a division of Centimark Corporation, is just a call away! We provide complete flooring solutions for all commercial facilities, from installations to maintenance and cleaning.
During your plant shutdown, we can:
- Inspect and evaluate your floors - We will evaluate, report and provide you with recommendations on repairs or resurfacing. Then, we will discuss the next steps based on your needs and the condition of your floors.
- Clean - We can clean, sanitize and disinfect your commercial space to help fight the Coronavirus and other harmful pathogens and bacteria.
- Repair - Any necessary repairs can be made to increase the safety of your floors and improve aesthetics.
- Maintain - After our experienced QuestMark crews address the needs of your floors and any concerns you may have, we will provide you with recommendations for DIY products to help with the ongoing care and maintenance. You can easily order commercial flooring products in our online shop.
Not sure what flooring solution is right for your facility? We offer product demonstrations and training. Contact us today to discuss your needs and get on the schedule now.