The beginning of fall means winter is right around the corner which can bring harsh weather for your roof. In addition to being one of your building’s most valuable assets, your roof can also be one of the most vulnerable. Even the strongest and most durable roof can have some weaknesses. Without a proper roof inspection in the fall, your roof system may be susceptible to major damage during the winter months. Fixing any issues before the freeze/thaw cycle begins will save you a lot of hassle in the long run.
A professional roof inspection ensures continued efficiency and extends the optimum life of the roof. CentiMark offers a proactive approach to roof maintenance with our Five Point Inspection Program and on-line roof management, which offers you ease, accuracy and accountability when managing your roofing projects.
Our Five Point Inspection Program includes:
- Complete inspection of the roof including flashings, drains, gutters and walls.
- Preventative Maintenance planning to avoid roof failure, evaluate energy efficiency and review OSHA compliance.
- Roof Condition report with rooftop photos and repair recommendations.
- Housekeeping services to assess weather damage, pollution and debris.
- 24/7 emergency roof repair service at 855-483-1975 or through our mobile app.
We offer all major roof systems and have over 80 offices across North America to fulfill all of your roofing needs. Let us help make sure your building is watertight and you, your employees and assets are well protected.