Memorial to Ed Dunlap at Corporate
CentiMark's Executive Committee gave Tim Dunlap and Mrs. Anna Dunlap a Christmas gift of two Memorial benches and a garden in front of the Corporate Headquarters in memory of CentiMark Founder and Chairman, Ed Dunlap, who died on July 23, 2022. On June 13, 2023, the gift was unveiled.
In addition to the United States flag and the United States Coast Guard flag, there is a bronze photo of Mr D and a bronze plaque of Corporate, along with the following remembrances:
- ✔ In dedication to Mr D on behalf of CentiMark Executive Committee. Our leader, our mentor, a father and a husband. December 25, 2022.
- ✔ Edward B Dunlap, Jr. founded the company that would become CentiMark Corporation on April 19, 1968. Achieved sales of $1 million in 1974, $100 million in 1994, $500 million in 2012 and $1 billion in 2021. In honor of Mr D, CentiMark associates will continue to grow the company to keep his dreams alive.
- ✔ Edward B. Dunlap, Jr. was a true visionary and a kind, caring person. Mr. Dunlap's entrepreneurial spirit and tireless drive will forever be the very essence of CentiMark Corporation. As a company, we strive to honor his memory by dedicating ourselves to continuing the vision he had for his company, associates and customers.
A few of Mr D's favorite quotes on the benches:
- ✔ What's on the sheet?
- ✔ Work Hard, Work Smart, Work Safely and Have Fun
- ✔ While CentiMark has many assets, our greatest strengths have always been and will continue to be the dedication and hard work of our CentiMark associates
- ✔ Trust in the Lord with all thine Heart. Proverbs 3:5