Commercial & Industrial Roofing Services in Charlotte, NC
The CentiMark Office Servicing You:
The CentiMark Difference:
- CentiMark roofs are professionally installed by highly-trained CentiMark crews providing superior quality.
- Safety plans and procedures are an important part of every CentiMark job and are communicated with the customer.
- CentiMark has a single source warranty that can be customized to meet the needs of their customers as well as transferred and extended.
- Extensive references are available and are specific to roof type, size and industry from this Charlotte, NC roofing contractor.
- CentiMark employs crews dedicated to providing emergency repairs and warranty work to address urgent situations.
- CentiMark, a Charlotte, NC commercial roofing contractor, makes tools, like online roof management and preventative maintenance programs, available.
National Commercial & Industrial Roofing Contractor
As a premier roofing contractor in Charlotte, NC, CentiMark offers a diverse set of services designed to address the commercial roofing and industrial roofing needs of its customers in a benefits- and value-driven manner.
Charlotte Roofing Contractor Services
CentiMark provides highly-trained crews that deliver services such as preventative maintenance, roof evaluation, roof cleaning, storm damage repair, emergency roof repairs and more to ensure that their customer’s immediate needs are met.
Commercial and Industrial Roofing
During the initial planning phase, experienced CentiMark personnel thoroughly evaluate their customers' needs before delivering their recommendations for the ideal roofing system. Choices offered by CentiMark include Built-up, Modified Bitumen, EPDM (rubber roofing), PVC, Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF), TPO, Roof Coatings, Metal, Steep Slope and others.
Green Roofing Choices
Ecologically-friendly commercial roofing choices continue to grow in popularity, and CentiMark is at the forefront on this Charlotte commercial roofing industry. They offer an expansive array of options such as garden roofing, green roofing, daylighting, energy-efficient roofing, LEED, cool roofs and much more to help businesses offset some of their utility costs while being kind to the environment.