Rooftop Snow Monitoring and Snow Removal for Commercial Roofs
Take the uncertainty away from snow removal.
Winter can bring a variety of challenges to your roof. From thermal shock and freezing temperatures to snow and ice accumulation, your commercial roof can experience a lot. This is where CentiMark comes in.
With the experience and tools to tackle the effects of winter weather head-on, CentiMark will be there to eliminate worry and help you keep your roof and company fully operational during the winter months.
Safe, Professional Snow Removal
The accumulation of snow can wreak havoc on your commercial or industrial roof. Snow, especially wet, dense snow, can become a huge weight load on your roof. If left unattended, this can lead to roof damage, leaks and even roof collapse.
With a CentiMark customized rooftop snow removal plan, our experienced snow removal teams can help you properly prepare and react to winter storms. Our roof experts are available before, during and after snow accumulation to get any needed repairs completed, safely remove any snow from your roof and protect your facility, employees and assets.
Get ahead of the weather this winter by getting on our snow removal list in advance. All you have to do is read, sign and return our Snow Removal Waiver to be at the top of our list for priority snow removal.
Snow Removal Services
12 Grandview Circle
Canonsburg, PA 15317
or email it to: National.Accounts@CentiMark.com
Rooftop Snow Monitoring
Take the guesswork out of snow removal.
Commercial rooftop snow monitoring takes our trusted snow removal services to the next level. We combine state-of-the-art technology with our roofing expertise to provide you with snow removal when and where you need it. In just a few easy steps, a customer can have snow monitors installed on their roof that are ready to use almost immediately.
Here’s how it works:
- 1Plan - Our CentiMark reps will work with you to determine the needs of your building. This includes the number of snow monitors needed, the location of installation and the snowfall history of your particular location.
- 2Install - We will then install solar-powered, non-penetrating monitors to your roof safely and efficiently.
- 3Monitor - The monitors are then ready to begin working immediately. The snow load on your roof will be monitored 24/7.
- 4Alert - If the snow load approaches load-bearing capacity, you will be alerted along with our CentiMark snow removal crews. This provides you with quick response times and seamless communication.
- 5Act - Our emergency service crew will be dispatched to remove the snow from your roof safely and professionally, when and where you need it the most.
When you’re alerted, so are we. We’ll be out as quick as possible to assess your roof and provide you with our safe and trusted snow removal services.
At CentiMark, We Know Snow
Know that you can trust us with your snow removal needs. With over 52 years of experience, we have the knowledge and know-how to get up on your roof and remove the snow safely and properly without causing damage to your roof. 24/7/365, CentiMark will be there to handle the effects of winter weather on your roof.