Commercial Roofing Services for Atlanta, GA
National Commercial Roofing Company
CentiMark is a commercial roofing company with offices throughout the United States. This office in Duluth services the Atlanta area and beyond including (but not limited to) the cities of Albany, Alpharetta, Athens, Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon, Marietta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, South Fulton and Smyrna, Georgia. As a leader in the commercial roofing industry, CentiMark uses creativity and innovation to deliver roofing solutions and value.
Industrial and Commercial Roofing Systems
CentiMark begins the roofing process by analyzing the unique situation of each customer and after that, a particular roofing system is recommended. CentiMark offers the following types of commercial roofing systems:
- Built-up Roofing (BUR)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Metal Roof Systems
- Modified Bitumen (Mod-Bit)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Roof Coatings (Acrylic, Aluminum, Silicone)
- Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
- Steep Slope
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
Green Roofing Choices
The green roofing industry continues to expand and CentiMark leads the way in Atlanta and the state of Georgia. CentiMark provides green roofing options such as daylighting, garden roofing, energy-efficient roofing, cool roofs and more. CentiMark’s environmentally friendly roofing solutions may also contribute to LEED points so be sure to inquire about this when making your green roofing selection.
Atlanta Commercial Roofing Contractor Services
CentiMark's expertly-trained crews provide an array of commercial and industrial roofing services for the Atlanta area including emergency roof repairs, roof cleaning, preventative maintenance, asset management, storm damage repair and more.
The CentiMark Difference:
- As an Atlanta, GA commercial roofing contractor, CentiMark roofs are expertly installed by their experienced, local roofing crews.
- Each CentiMark project has a safety plan and targeted plan of action in place. These plans are shared with the customer prior to the start of every roofing project.
- Because CentiMark is confident about the quality and reliability of their work, Atlanta roofing customers are offered a Single Source Warranty option covering workmanship and materials. The warranty can be customized to fit the customer's needs and can be extended or transferred.
- References pertaining to CentiMark's work are kept on file and classified according to the size, type and industry.
- Emergency roof repairs and warranty work require swift attention and urgency that your Atlanta area commercial roofing office delivers with the use of crews that are devoted solely to these services.
- CentiMark puts innovative tools, such as online roof management and programs for roof evaluations, at the fingertips of its customers.