Commercial & Industrial Roofing Services in Boise, ID
The CentiMark Office Servicing You:
The CentiMark Difference
- CentiMark is dedicated to meeting the roofing needs of Boise's commercial and industrial businesses. Experienced crews expertly evaluate the needs of your business before delivering a professional recommendation on the ideal CentiMark roofing system.
- As a reputable Boise commercial roofing contractor, CentiMark makes safety a high priority. To reach that goal, a detailed safety plan with specific actionable points is shared with you before any work starts.
- CentiMark is proud of the quality of workmanship as well as the materials used. Boise customers are provided with a single source warranty, which can be extended, transferred, or customized.
- CentiMark is pleased to share references with you. You'll find them sorted according to roof type, roof size, and industry.
- Emergency roof repairs and warranty work can cut into the productivity of your business. Crews that are dedicated to these crucial tasks to alleviate downtime for your company are ready 24/7.
- You can easily manage your roof evaluation program and roof management with the innovative online tools.
National Commercial & Industrial Roofing Contractor
CentiMark specializes in providing Boise businesses like yours with the commercial and industrial roofing solutions you require for value and longevity.
Commercial Roofing Contractor in Boise
Before starting any work, the highly-experienced personnel thoroughly assess the roofing needs of your business to determine which system is optimal. Commercial roofing solutions include: TPO, Modified Bitumen, Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF), Built-Up Roofs, PVC, EPDM (rubber roofing), and Metal.
Industrial and Commercial Roofing Services
CentiMark offers related roofing services for Boise businesses including asset management, roof cleaning, storm damage repairs, preventative maintenance, and more.
Boise Green Roofing
Energy-efficient green roofing options are available for Boise businesses such as LEED, daylighting, cool roofs, and garden roofing. Green roofing is a great, earth-friendly way to save money on your utility bills.