Roof Emergencies: We’re Here for You.
Did you know that over 3,500 CentiMark associates are standing by to provide assistance in an emergency situation? We know roof emergencies happen, especially in the middle of storm season. CentiMark wants to assure you that we are available to help you keep your roof watertight during these emergencies.
When Acts of God such as hurricanes, hail and monsoons occur, standard roof warranties are temporarily suspended until a roof evaluation is completed. A major weather event can cause visible and non-visible damage so it is important to have an evaluation performed to determine the impact of the event.
CentiMark provides a thorough assessment of your roof with minimal interruptions to your operations. This assessment includes:
- Photography of the damage
- Written assessment
- Temporary and long-term solutions
- OSHA-compliant safety recommendations
- 24/7 access to project details
The effects of a weather event can impact your roof short and long-term. Don’t let your roof be out of sight, out of mind. Act before the storm so you can be prepared.
Need help preparing your roof before the storm? Here are a few ideas:
- Have your local CentiMark number or our emergency service number handy for service as soon as it is safe for our crews to travel.
- Complete a roof inspection before major weather events to make repairs before severe weather or to document the condition of your roof for insurance purposes.
- Put a preventative maintenance program in place to help prolong the life of your roof, prevent damage during a storm and to fulfill the requirements of your warranty.
If you find yourself in trouble during a roof emergency, contact your local CentiMark office or request emergency repairs by clicking the link!
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.