Important COVID-19 Update from CentiMark
The roofing industry is not immune to the personal and business effects of COVID-19. CentiMark feels it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep everyone safe and keep your business running.
- The following protocols are in place to minimize the impact on your employees and our crews.
- Daily tool box talks covering personal hygiene requirements.
- Bringing in porta potties and self contained washing stations when required.
- Heightened cleaning and disinfecting procedures of tools passed between employees.
- Elimination of social interaction with building occupants or when necessary keeping a six foot distance.
- Use of ladders and scaffolding where appropriate to keep our crews outside of your building.
- Suspend all non-essential travel for employees until further notice.
- Self perform or use fully vetted partners to complete all committed work.
- Continue to monitor information from the CDC, WHO and state and local governments regarding recommended precautions.
- The impact on the supply chain is to be expected as mass public quarantines, curfews and travel restrictions are implemented to help fight the spread of the virus. Here is how you can stay ahead of price increases:
- Commit your jobs in order to protect your pricing and secure project materials.
- CentiMark’s buying power allows us to secure materials now to help prevent pricing swings.
- Keep your roof watertight to prevent leaks which can result in unsafe conditions inside your building.
- Discuss our standard payment term options with your CentiMark representative.
CentiMark is committed to helping you and your business through this global pandemic while maintaining our focus where it belongs, your roof!