National Roofing Week - Associate Appreciation
CentiMark appreciates our associates. Our 3,500 associates are the key to our business success. We have 220 associates with 20+ years of tenure.
We appreciate the historical knowledge and dedication of these associates:
- 21 associates with 20+ years of experience
- 37 associates with 21+ years of experience
- 24 associates with 22+ years of experience
- 27 associates with 23+ years of experience
- 24 associates with 24+ years of experience
- 14 associates with 25+ years of experience
- 9 associates with 26+ years of experience
- 20 associates with 27+ years of experience
- 6 associates with 28+ years of experience
- 7 associates with 29+ years of experience
- 10 associates with 30+ years of experience
- 5 associates with 31+ years of experience
- 4 associates with 32+ years of experience
- 5 associates with 33+ years of experience
- 2 associates with 34+ years of experience
- 2 associates with 35+ years of experience
- 1 associate with 36+ years of experience
- 2 associates with 37+ years of experience
- 1 associate with 38+ years of experience
- 2 associates with 39+ years of experience
- 1 associate with 42+ years of experience - Tim Dunlap: President & COO
- 1 associate with 43+ years of experience - John Rudzik: CentiMark Foundation Executive Director
- 1 associate with 49+ years of experience - Steve Hecht: Director of Christian Facilities
- 1 associate with 52+ years of experience - Ed Dunlap: Founder, Chairman & CEO
While we cannot feature everyone at CentiMark, we have some dedicated associates that we would like you to meet.
First of all, our associates are all superheroes like Chuck Blair, National Accounts, Bloomington, MN.
Multiple times each year, CentiMark offices are asked to nominate their co-workers for a Going the Extra Mile award. The associates featured below have the respect and admiration of their co-workers who nominated them for the award. We thank them for their exemplary performance of job duties, strong work ethic and dedication to their jobs. So proud to have them work for CentiMark.
Going the Extra Mile - Denver, CO
(l to r front row): Marco DeLeon-Orozco, Service Foreman; Sherry Hill, Office Manager. (l to r back row): Adam Ulitzky, Service Director; R.J. Miller, Field Supervisor; Ricky Garcia, Crew.
Going the Extra Mile - King of Prussia, PA
(l to r) Congratulations to: Dave Goldberg, Service Foreman; Shauna Coy (former Admin); Todd Bateman, Field Supervisor; Titan Thomas, Field Supervisor; Brian Green, Superintendent; Robert Marshall, Field Supervisor.
Going the Extra Mile: St. Louis, MO
(l to r): Salvador Gonzales, Crew; Zoran Brkovic, Field Supervisor; Julio Garcia, Service Director; Jeffrey Lesher, Branch Safety Inspector; Froylan Barrios, Service Foreman
Going the Extra Mile - Franklin, OH
(l to r) Congratulations to: Dale Wilson, Crew; Rey Lopez, Assistant Foreman; Ryan Furry, Crew; Jenni D'Varga, Admin; John Bowersock, Crane Operator; Arby McDaniel, Assistant Foreman
Going the Extra Mile - Milwaukee, WI
(l to r) Congratulations to: Vince Callahan, Foreman; Joe Statler, Crew; Hether Reynolds, Office Manager; Rafael Arizmendi-Morales, Crew
Going the Extra Mile - Portland, OR
Julie Metz, Office Manager
Cruz Vasquez, Service Foreman
Fred Colbert, Field Supervisor; Russ Swearingen, Crew; Brandon Willis, Service Foreman.