After the difficult winter weather across the country, everyone is ready for spring! Snow, ice, hail, winds, rain and severe temperature changes can damage roof membranes, gutters, flashings and accessories.
One important task to prepare for spring is to schedule your roofing projects now.
The advantages of getting your project scheduled now are:
- The cost savings of completing any needed repairs now versus in the future when they are bigger problems and result in more costly repairs or replacement.
- Avoid scheduling delays associated with warmer weather.
- Protect your costs.
- Creative financing available to meet cash flow needs.
- Accelerated start and completion dates.
- Your new roof will be an asset protecting your building during the summer and beyond.
What roof system or repairs are right for your facility? When making a decision, you should consider your building type, budget and regional climate. CentiMark’s roofing professionals can help you find the solution that is the best fit for your roofing needs.
Being proactive with your roofing needs is a spring activity. Let’s get your roof project booked during this buyer’s market.