1 minute reading time (203 words)
Winter Weather and Your Roof
Winter Weather: It’s Hard on Your Roof
Let CentiMark help you avoid the consequences of water damage caused by a leaky roof!
Potential Roof Problems:
- Frozen gutters filled with ice can damage your building. Heavy ice from gutters pulls them down and away from the roof creating openings for water entry.
- High winds from winter storms cause roof penetrations to loosen and create openings at the base flashings or punctures. Debris may blow across the roof and cause punctures or tears.
- Heavy snow drifting at parapet walls and elevation changes can cause flashings and counter-flashings to loosen or pull away
- Thermal shock caused by extreme temp changes (50 degrees or more) in 24 hours can cause aged roof systems to split and crack
- Heavy snow may cause structural damage or roof collapse
Let CentiMark inspect your roof before the spring rains. Schedule a roof inspection to see what affect this harsh winter had on your roof: 855-483-1975
To make requesting Service easier, download our FREE CentiMark App. You can call, email or access your proprietary online MyCentiMark account quickly and efficiently from your phone.