Commercial Roofing Services in New Hampshire
Commercial Roofing Company Serving NH
If you own or help manage a business in New Hampshire and find that your business requires commercial roofing services, CentiMark can assist. CentiMark provides a variety of services including commercial roof installations, roof repairs, emergency services, preventative maintenance, roof cleaning and snow removal. Regardless of your roofing needs, CentiMark is ready to help!
CentiMark is North America’s largest and most trusted commercial roofing company. With almost 100 offices and 3,500 roofing employees, CentiMark is able to provide services throughout the United States, Canada & Mexico. The office servicing the state of New Hampshire is located right outside of Boston, MA. This office services Massachusetts as well as other areas of New England, including New Hampshire.
If your New Hampshire based business requires a commercial roof installation, reroof or roofing repair, CentiMark’s roofing contractors can assist. CentiMark’s roofing professionals are experienced in installing and working on a variety of commercial roofing systems including: Built-up roof membranes (BUR), Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Roof Coatings (Acrylic, Aluminum, Copolymer, Silicone), Modified Bitumen (Mod-Bit), Metal Roofing, Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF), Steep Slope Roofing Systems and Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO).
For businesses looking for more sustainable roofing solutions, CentiMark offers a variety of green roofing options. CentiMark’s green roofing systems include daylighting where natural sunlight is utilized to illuminate the interior of buildings through the use of prismatic skylights and light tubes. Photovoltaics are another option if you want to use solar panels to produce electricity from the sun’s radiant energy. If looking to reduce the urban heat island effect, cool roofs or garden roofs are a great option for they help curb severe temperature increases.
If interested in learning more about CentiMark’s commercial roofing systems, click here or contact CentiMark to schedule a roofing assessment.
New Hampshire Commercial Roofing Services
At CentiMark, we set ourselves apart with our top notch service. When you select us for your commercial roofing work, know that you are in trusted hands because we look to earn our customers for life. With CentiMark, you will receive unmatched care and attention to your roof while having access to customized roofing programs.
CentiMark offers numerous commercial roofing services, which include: roof repair, 24/7 emergency roof response, preventative maintenance, roof cleaning as well as rooftop snow removal. Snow removal for commercial roofs is especially important to areas, like New Hampshire, that experience heavy snowfall.
If interested in protecting your roofing asset, you may be interested in CentiMark’s preventative maintenance programs, which were created to help customers extend and maximize the service life of their commercial roofing systems. To assist customers with this quest, CentiMark offers an Asset Alert Program, Asset Management Program as well as Portfolio Management for customers managing more than one roof.
The CentiMark Difference:
- CentiMark is a New Hampshire area commercial roofing contractor that employs experienced, knowledgeable crew members to evaluate each customer's needs before recommending and installing a roofing system.
- CentiMark customers are provided a roofing safety plan prior to the start of any roofing project.
- A Single Source Warranty that covers materials and workmanship is available from CentiMark for every New Hampshire roofing project. Warranties can be customized, extended, and transferable.
- CentiMark has commercial roofing crews on stand-by in order to provide 24/7 emergency roof response to customers in NH.
- CentiMark has a database of commercial roofing references that are organized according to roof type, size and industry.
- CentiMark offers commercial roof management tools to customers so they can easily manage their commercial roofs.