Commercial Roofing Services for Topeka, KS
Commercial Roofing Company Serving Topeka, KS
CentiMark is North America’s largest and most trusted commercial roofing company. CentiMark has 95 offices with over 3,500 dedicated associates and has been providing commercial roofing services to businesses for over 50 years. With this level of experience, you can rest easy knowing your Topeka area commercial roofing project is in good hands.
For commercial roofing systems, services and programs in Topeka, contact your local CentiMark office located right outside of Kansas City, KS in Lenexa.
Industrial and Commercial Roofing Systems
If you currently own or help operate a business in Topeka, KS that requires commercial roofing services, CentiMark can assist. CentiMark has extensive experience installing, repairing and maintaining a variety of roof systems.
These roof systems include Built-up Roof (BUR) membranes and Modified Bitumen (Mod-Bit), which are composed of layers of bitumen and reinforcing fabrics that create a finished membrane. Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) and Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) are synthetic substances that are softened when heated but hardened upon cooling. Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM Rubber) is a durable rubber roofing membrane used worldwide. Steep Slope Roofing Systems use materials suitable for the slope of the roof including asphalt shingles, concrete and clay tiles, wood shakes and slate. Metal roofing is made from corrugated galvanized steel, copper, aluminum, stainless steel or tin. Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) is composed of two liquid chemical compounds called isocyanate and polyol which form the base of an adhered roof system. A protective surface is then applied on top of the foam to provide added protection against the elements.
CentiMark also offers a variety of roof coatings (liquefied polymers) that can be applied to protect and extend the life of your roof. Roof Coating options include: acrylic, aluminum, copolymer and silicone.
If interested in environmentally-centered roofing solutions, CentiMark offers green roofing options. Eco-friendly roofing options include cool roofs, daylighting, garden roofs and photovoltaic (PV) solar panels. CentiMark’s green roof options can also help you earn LEED points. If looking to earn points, be sure to ask your CentiMark appointed project manager about the available options that contribute to earning LEED points.
Commercial Roofing Contractor Services
CentiMark’s experienced Topeka area roofing contractors provide more than installation services and can assist with commercial roof service offerings including preventative maintenance, roof repairs, roof cleaning as well as 24/7 emergency roof service for your commercial roofs.
CentiMark also offers online tools and resources that can help you make informed decisions on where, when and how to spend your commercial roofing budget. Programs include an Asset Alert Program and Asset Management Program, which provide in-depth knowledge for effective roof management. CentiMark also has a Portfolio Management Program for those dealing with more than one commercial building. Click here to read our digital brochure and to learn more about our roof evaluation services.
The CentiMark Difference:
- CentiMark's experienced Topeka area roofing crews install CentiMark roofs for commercial roofing and industrial roofing customers.
- Commercial roofing safety is always a top priority at CentiMark. All CentiMark roofing clients are provided with a detailed safety plan before any commercial roof work begins.
- To fulfill the needs of all Topeka area businesses, CentiMark offers a Single Source Roof Warranty, which covers both workmanship and materials.
- CentiMark’s roofing references are conveniently available and sorted according to industry, roof system and size.
- CentiMark understands that emergency roof repairs and warranty work can be disruptive to your Topeka based business, which is why CentiMark has roofing crews dedicated specifically to these areas.
- Innovative online programs and tools are available that provide customers with roof evaluation services and management of projects through the MyCentiMark system.