The cost of a first impression
Are there cracks, pot holes or areas that are heaving in your sidewalk, parking lot or parking deck? Have your surfaces sustained any damage from the weather or have areas showing signs of wear and tear? Maintaining your exterior surfaces will allow your building to make the best first impression.
What is the cost of that first impression? Let’s look at the numbers associated with parking lot sealing as compared to a more substantial QuestMark Traffic Solution.
On average, typical pavement reseal solutions last one to two years with the need to re-mill parking lots within ten years. With QuestMark’s Traffic Solutions you are looking at resealing every three to five years. This will also push the re-mill expense out past ten years. With the patch and repair work completed prior to resealing, you will save money by allowing you to maintain a safe environment for your customers and employees, all while minimizing business disruption.
QuestMark’s Traffic Solutions are engineered to last longer and help preserve your sidewalks, parking lots and decks. With superior protection and durability, it is specifically formulated to:
- Protect asphalt and concrete against UV, water and chemical damage
- Prevent cracking and deterioration
- Allow flexibility in cold temperatures
- Keep pavement and exterior environments cooler with solar reflective colors
- Provide superior slip and skid resistance
- Renew existing asphalt or concrete areas
- Protect heavy traffic areas with high mil thickness
- Provide a water-based alternative that is safer for the environment
In addition to protecting your surfaces, ensure your investment is protected through our Single Source coating warranty for up to five years. We not only stand behind our work but we provide you with a preventative maintenance program that will help prolong the life of your investment.
Don't delay budgeting and scheduling your sidewalk, parking lot or deck repairs. Contact us today to discuss your needs and schedule a free demo so you can see the product first hand and make informed decisions.