How to Know Which Concrete Floor Patch is the Best for Making Repairs
Would you buy a car without test driving it first? If not, why would you buy flooring products without having a demo done first? You can do just that with all of QuestMark’s patch and repair products.
The demo process is fairly simple and provides you the opportunity to “test” the product before making any final decisions on which is the best for your floors. The process saves you the time and investment of going through multiple products that just don’t fit your needs.
Here is How the Demo Process Works:
- Meet with your QuestMark Project Manager to review your existing flooring needs.
- Determine the best problem area to conduct a free product demo.
- Determine the best product solution for your needs.
- Demo is completed along with educating in-house personnel on how to install and what to look for.
- Demo takes the everyday beating of regular business operations.
- Project Manager returns to evaluate the demo.
- Customer is set up with an account in QuestMark’s online catalog for repeat ordering.
Through QuestMark’s online catalog, the ease of purchasing products is completed through options such as PunchOut capabilities, auto reordering and even reminders for reordering. There are a variety of patch, repair and maintenance products and supplies available for purchase at QuestMarkFlooring.com/shop.
The demo process is a great way for you to leverage your spend by ordering the right product at the right time, not make unnecessary purchases and have a peace of mind you have the right solution in place for all your flooring needs.